National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
Participation in NIRF Ranking
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) is a methodology adopted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, to rank institutions of higher education in India. The Framework was approved by the MHRD and launched by Minister of Human Resource Development on 29 September 2015. There are separate rankings for different types of institutions depending on their areas of operation like universities and colleges, engineering institutions, management institutions, pharmacy institutions and architecture institutions.
The Institute has participated in NIRF ranking for following years:
- arrow_forward Programs Offered
- arrow_forward Why Darshan University?
- arrow_forward How to Apply?
- arrow_forward Apply Now
- arrow_forward Brochures
- arrow_forward Career Guidance Booklets
- arrow_forward Scholarships
- arrow_forward Education Loan
- arrow_forward Admission Offices
- arrow_forward Transportation Service
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on, established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of the leading institutes within Saurashtra that offers Diploma, UG, PG and Doctoral Courses.