About DU Doctoral Program
The huge information gained as a result of developing streams of technology and science has elevated research to a position of considerable importance. At Darshan University (DU), Doctor of Philosophy programs centered on research allow applicants to explore new areas of education and uncover unlimited streams of information. The program promotes individuals to make successful contributions in a variety of subjects, therefore expanding their knowledge pool in such academic domains. DU awards the Ph.D. degree in recognition of impressive academic achievement, independent research, and the application of knowledge to problem solving. The academic curriculum leading to the Ph.D. degree is extensive in scope and may include course credit requirements at the University's discretion, as well as a non-optional research thesis.
|Application Start Date||21st December, 2022|
|Application End Date||07th January, 2023|
|Entrance Exam Date (Tentative)||21st January, 2023|
Minimum Education Requirement
The candidate aspiring admission for Ph.D. must satisfy the below mentioned educational qualification specified as:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent degree with 55% Aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA/Grade.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled categories of candidates.
- Performance in the Ph.D. Entrance Test to be conducted by Darshan University & fulfilment in the subsequent Interview.
- A relaxation from Ph.D. Entrance Test for those students who qualify UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil. Programme.
- A relaxation from Ph.D. Entrance Test for that candidate, who is having 10 years or more experience in Academics/Industry/Research or equivalent.
Entrance Exam Syllabus
Department wise Detailed Syllabus of Entrance Exam is as per given below.
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on, established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of the leading institutes within Saurashtra that offers Diploma, UG, PG and Doctoral Courses.