- Eligibility: Student must have secured 80 or more Percentile in 10th / 12th exam and family income must be less than Rs. 6 lakh/annum.
Amount of Scholarship:
- For Degree Engineering: Rs. 50,000/- or 50% of tuition fees whichever is less.
- For Diploma Engineering: Rs. 25,000/- or 50% of tuition fees whichever is less.
- For B.Com./BBA/BCA/B.Sc.: Rs. 10,000/- or 50% of tuition fees whichever is less.
- Eligibility: Student must belong to SC or ST category and family income must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: Approximately 100% of tuition fees as per Government norms.
- Eligibility: Student must belong to SEBC/NT/DNT category and family income must be less than Rs. 2,00,000/annum.
- Amount of Scholarship: As per Government norms up to Rs. 50,000/-.
 Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS)
- Under the TFW scheme, students do not have to pay the tuition fee (Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 approx.) in SFI Institutes.
- 5% of total seats shall be filled by TFW scheme, e.g. 60 seats than 3 seats shall be filled by TFWS.
- Students whose parent's income is less than Rs. 8 lakh/annum are eligible for TFWS.
- Admission is strictly on merit numbers through the admission committee.
- TFW scheme shall be applicable for the complete duration of the course (4 Years).
- To get the benefits of the TFW Scheme, the candidate has to submit the income certificate issued after 31st March from either 'Mamlatdar' or ''Taluka Development Officer (TDO)' or 'Collector (Jan Seva Kendra)' at the time of application form filling (registration for admission).
- No other document shall be considered valid (e.g. Income tax return, Certificate issued by 'Sarpanch', etc.).
For more details of Scholarships, Contact Mr. Alpesh Vaghela on +91 97277 47311.
- arrow_forward Programs Offered
- arrow_forward Why Darshan University?
- arrow_forward How to Apply?
- arrow_forward Apply Now
- arrow_forward Brochures
- arrow_forward Career Guidance Booklets
- arrow_forward Scholarships
- arrow_forward Education Loan
- arrow_forward Admission Offices
- arrow_forward Transportation Service
- arrow_forward Hostel Admission
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on, established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of the leading institutes within Saurashtra that offers Diploma, UG, PG and Doctoral Courses.