Students can avail of the Loan facility from any public sector or private sector bank.
Different banks have different norms & policies but in general:
- The maximum loan amount can be 15 Lakh Rs.
- No Guarantee or collateral security is required for loans up to 5 lakh Rs.
- Repayments will start after 1 year of course completion or 6 months of a job (whichever is earlier).
- Avail of tax rebates for the interest on an education loan under Section 80-E of the Income Tax-Act 1961.
- The student loan will be disbursed in full or in suitable instalments taking into account the requirement of funds and/or fee schedule assessed by the Bank directly to the educational institution.
For Education Loan:
- arrow_forward Programs Offered
- arrow_forward How to Apply?
- arrow_forward Direct Admission Portal
- arrow_forward Why Darshan University?
- arrow_forward e-Brochures
- arrow_forward Career Guidance Booklets
- arrow_forward Scholarships
- arrow_forward Education Loan
- arrow_forward Admission Offices
- arrow_forward Transportation Service
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on, established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of the leading institutes within Saurashtra that offers Diploma, UG, and PG Courses.