B.Tech Electrical Overview
B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering Department (EED), at University is involved in providing quality education at both Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels. Department aims to produce engineers who are critical, original, and independent thinkers along with the strong foundation in contemporary electrical engineering, basic sciences, mathematics, computing, and communication. Department also believes in values, attitudes, diversity of opinion, ethics and vision that will prepare student for lifetimes of success, continued learning and leadership in their chosen careers.
- Department has NABL accreditation for Pump-Motor Testing and Calibration approved by Board of Quality Council of India.
- Department has autonomously installed 50 kWp PV Solar Power Plant (Rooftop) at institute campus.
- Department is also appointed as Baseline Energy Data Monitoring Assistance Japan International Cooperation Agency - JICA (Government of Japan).
Department has key licences like
- Accredited Energy Auditor (AEA–0287) approved by BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency), Ministry of Power, Government of India.
- Energy Manager approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Energy Auditor approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Training provider for skill development programs approved by NISE (National Institute of Solar Energy), MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy).
- Energy Audit Consultant by approving organization - GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- NGOs / Non-Profit Organizations approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Training provider SCGJ (Skill Council for Green Jobs) - National Skill Development mission.
Consultancy Cell – Energy Management Cell
In this cost competitive globe for energy conservation in industry and commerce, We are an independent service provider that oers the most advanced and best in Energy Conservation Solutions with the thrust in the key areas of Energy Audit Services, Power Quality Audit Services, Electrical Safety Audit Services, Thermography, Electrical Earthing System Design and Measurement, Solar Power Plant EPC and Other Consultancy Services.
NABL Approved & BIS recognized Motor & Pump Testing Laboratory
Darshan Electrical Testing and Research Laboratory (DETRL) is a defined part of the Electrical Engineering Department (EED) at Darshan University. Darshan University is the only one in entire India to have such facilities in university campus. The Laboratory provides all industrial testing, research and development cutting edge technology solutions for Centrifugal Pumps, Induction Motors, Selfpriming Pumps and Submersible Pumps.
Skill Development Activities @ EED
- MS Office
- Circuit Simulation
- Power Converters
- Energy Audit
- Motor/Pump Test
- Switch Gear
- Load Calculation
- Starter & Contactor
- Electric Bill
- Solar System
- Mock Interview
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skills
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on, established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of the leading institutes within Saurashtra that offers Diploma, UG, and PG Courses.