Why B.Tech. (Electrical) @ DU?
- Highly Qualified, Well Experienced, Industry Linked, Dedicated Faculties
- A strong theoretical foundation for crystal clear fundamentals
- Focus on project-based learning with applications of technologies in real life
- Industrial exposure through Consultancy Services offered by department.
- Skill Development Activities every semester to make students industry ready.
- Earn While You Learn program transforms a student into an entrepreneur
The emerging technologies like Solar, Wind, Electric Vehicles, Smart Grid, Super Batteries etc. have opened abundant scopes for an Electrical Engineer. This program provides the job opportunities in Central & State government organizations like NTPC, Power Grid, BHEL, ONGC, GETCO, DISCOMs, GSECL etc. It also helps to start the career with MNCs & MSMEs. This program enables the student to start one’s own business & consultancy services.
3.Electrical Equipments/systems Designer,
6.Maintenance & Service Engineer,
7.Power Quality Manager