About Electrical Engineering Department
Electrical Engineering Department (EED) at the University is involved in providing quality education to Postgraduate and Undergraduate levels. Department aims to produce engineers who are critical, original, and independent thinkers along with a strong foundation in contemporary electrical engineering, basic sciences, mathematics, computing, and communication. Department also believes in values, attitudes, diversity of opinion, ethics and vision that will prepare the student for lifetimes of success, continued learning and leadership in their chosen careers.
Electrical Engineering Laboratories
- Department has NABL accreditation for Pump-Motor Testing and Calibration approved by Board of Quality Council of India.
- Department has autonomously installed a 50 kWp PV Solar Power Plant (Rooftop) at the university campus.
- Department has also been appointed as Baseline Energy Data Monitoring Assistance Japan International Cooperation Agency - JICA (Government of Japan).
Department has key licences like
- Accredited Energy Auditor (AEA–0287) approved by BEE (Bureau of Energy Efficiency), Ministry of Power, Government of India.
- Energy Manager approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Energy Auditor approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Training provider for skill development programs approved by NISE (National Institute of Solar Energy), MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy).
- Energy Audit Consultant by approving organization - GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- NGOs / Non-Profit Organizations approved by MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Government of India.
- Training provider SCGJ (Skill Council for Green Jobs) - National Skill Development mission.
- Department conducts energy conservation promotional programs and activities by demonstrating Urja Mitra Home - Mobile Energy Conservation Demonstration Van provided by GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency).
- Wide spectrums of innovative co-curricular, cultural and extracurricular activities are being organized - which inculcate a spirit of teamwork & leadership in students.
- Invited experts are widely recognized experts in their respective Fields from Energy Efficient Technologies, Fluke, Fuji Electric India Pvt Ltd., kWatt Solutions, Think Lab (IIT-Bombay), Neo Creative Vision Technologies (NCVT-Ahmedabad), MathWorks (MATLAB), Vision Institute - Rajkot, Executive Engineer (GETCO & PGVCL), TERI - SIDBI Rajkot Engineering Cluster, GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency), Institute of Engineers (India), Persotech Solutions , Automation System Engineering Pvt.Ltd.etc.
- Electrical Engineering
- arrow_forward About Department
- arrow_forward Programs Offered
- arrow_forward Faculty
- arrow_forward Laboratories
- arrow_forward Industrial Consultancy
- arrow_forward Testing and Research Laboratory (DETRL)
- arrow_forward Publications
- arrow_forward News & Activities
- arrow_forward Placement
- arrow_forward Major Recruiters
Darshan University - having the foundation of its first Institution laid in 2009, and later on, established and consolidated under Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act of 2021. It is one of the leading institutes within Saurashtra that offers Diploma, UG, and PG Courses.